Sooo... as you may have noticed... Rocco passed on... though I am not quite sure how. >___> But here is my little picture/memory for him! He twas such a good Sims 3 pet! LOL <3
I know ;___; zomg it's been so long since I have checked up on these blogs, I have had such a crazy summer and now coming back to fall I am simming like a mad woman but for a new challenge. Of course I will come back to the Burtons pretty soon, especially since Linus stars in my new challenge.
Rest in piece, Rocco, rest in piece.
ReplyDelete</3
ReplyDeleteI know ;___; zomg it's been so long since I have checked up on these blogs, I have had such a crazy summer and now coming back to fall I am simming like a mad woman but for a new challenge. Of course I will come back to the Burtons pretty soon, especially since Linus stars in my new challenge.
Delete/ramble ;-;