5.01.2012

Chapter Forty: Oh it's those Burton's... again! Berries gone, a dreadful loss and a couple of gains!

Well... well... look who we have here... oh it's just the Burton's... as usual. Well I mean I would hope it was since you kind of came to their blog. >:E BUWHHAHAHA!

Anyway we start off this chapter with birthdays... I know... I know... nothing too new, so far! :> But don't give up on me just yet!

Though they seem to be getting a bit more smoother in the household. The littlest are aged up first and then when the teens get home I tend to do it that way now. @.@ 
Aisling, why aren't you ethused?! ;E

Aisling: So many birthdays... you know how long it's been since I HAD a birthday?! >:O

Aww there there... T___T I would assumed you'd love being young FOREVAR!

Aisling: Pfft... shows how much you actually know me. ;x
Cabernet: Not this again... this better be the last time my flawless aging is filmed! >:O

Hah... you wish.
The boys did grow up pretty smexy like. :) I have to give them credit. Though poor Riesling seems to be a bit in his brother's shadow. Though, granted, Cabernet can't help but look like an exact clone of his father. x___x;! <3
He had his moment though, and I was so happy for him to bust a little move as well! ^___^!
After stuffing their faces with cake and what not... everything calmed down and I caught Riesling outside behind the house... meeting up with someone special... definitely special looking... and here I thought "Snuggles" would be a girl... ~____~;
I thought perhaps it was a glitch and if "Snuggles" was given a chance to become real, perhaps then "Snuggles" would really be a girl!
Then again... I suppose I am just wrong. >____> But it looks like this revelation has NOT stopped Riesling from making his moves! <3
I think snogging the IFs run in the family... was amused when I saw a certain little boy playing with his own IF! >:O
I was happy and maybe not too happy to realize that the next IFs did in fact become "real" themselves... well "alive" LOL!
I hope they... seriously come out as their intended genders. >_> It's been a while since I have allowed IFs to age up and/or become real BUHWHAHAH! >:E

So I completely forgot... that I usually take the "all grown-up" shots of the kiddos right after they age... but I accidentally moved the berry twins out into a house with their father... LOL! So I cheated and hopped on over to their household to get some silly shots! :3 As you can tell...
I was so impressed with how much Cabernet really... is like a Merlot clone... minus the specific eyebrows and the stubble... but I chose to leave him clean shaven ;D!
Annnnnd then we go back home to the family I need to be paying attention to. ;E The twins were kind of pooped, but it was pretty cute. :3 (Basically it's just me trying out new poses LOL!)

Soooo.... now it's finally time for BABY DADD-erm... BABY MAMA TIME! >:E For this chapter the next daddy up is a special daddy... though Aisling doesn't really know her... but I was super happy to have her in Endless Lullabies! Chrissy! She's a good simblr buddy's simself! And I think she's so adorable... now let's see what kind of moves Aisling puts on her! >:x
Aisling: Oh random stranger... perhaps I can test out my new mama making moves and see if I get lucky again... this might have to become a new thing for me... *mumblemumblecrazywomantalk*

Mhmmm... >_> *whistles innocently*
Aisling: So hi there... yah... you know... *ramblingincoherentsimlish*

Chrissy: Uh huh... okay... sure! *pretends to know for the sake of EL* <3

Hehehe. :3
Aisling:.... WAAABAM! *smooth move*

Chrissy: Oh my...
Aisling: See... I don't even have to say much... *FLEX*

Chrissy: I think I was getting paid for this?! Was I getting paid for this?! *random thoughts to self*.. FAKE SMILE... TAKE THE FLOWERS... cheap posies... great. D:
QUEUE CREEPER ICE CREAM TRUCK! >:E
Never ceases to amaze me when he pops up out of nowhere. T___T;
Aisling & Chrissy decided to test out their magic baby making skills in the closest rabbit hole for Woo-hoo! That being the kiddies tree house... good thing the kids were at school during this hour... I think. >_>... <_<;;
The two seemed quite bemused with it all... and parted sweetly. :) Thanks Chrissy for allowing me to use your simself, BUHWHAAHA! She's/you are super cute as a sim! :3
After all that I didn't really pay attention the kiddos or whatever was going on with the house... it's all pretty repetitive when you have only a handful of boring kids. LOL! <3 *shifty eyes* Though they Aisling did check out a simfest... 
 This smexy man needs his own story... e___e; *applauds the default hair*
When she wasn't stalking the simfests or being boring and standing around while the kids did their own thing... Aisling got straight to work with building up lil Calamity's skills... and I have to admit... Cal seems to be a growing favorite of mine.. ;___;!
Soon enough I was happy to notice that the nausea kicked in.. and the baby bump was soon around the corner!
Sure enough... a day or two later, POP!
And my laziness was kicking in as well... so I didn't pay much attention to the household... a great example of this is the next shot... Aisling wanted to read a baby book and it was one of those rare occasions where I allowed it... too bad one of the dogs brought up a newspaper from somewhere and she ended up stuck in bed.... even though I kept trying to get her to take a shower... and make some damned food. LOL I definitely facepalmed when I noticed it and then took care of it...
Also didn't realize something very SAD happened in the house... while I was zoning out I came to realize that there was a loss... and I was soooo sad about it! T___T Here I am worried about newspapers stinking up Aisling when I should have paid more attention to the pets... LOL! I still don't know what happened, or why it happened but... we lost Rocco. :( I found out when I realized Tuck was chatting it up with the odd lookin' reaper.
With loss comes.... pancakes. I suppose that's how Aisling copes with these things... perhaps since she hadn't witnessed the death she just didn't give a flyin' plumbob! ;___; *holds back sniffles*! I couldn't even find his urn until the twins came... BAH!
And then finally.... the COMING OF THE NEXT SET BUWHUHAHAAHAHA! >:O
And just like with Holly Wood... Chrissy wasn't at all forgiving when she placed little Everly onto the pavement. Good thing this giant crowd was there to take in the scene... WTB.... @___@;
Anyway... I would love to welcome the newest set of twins... >:E and it looks like the girls may me taking over the guys soon if this pattern continues! Welcome to the crazies... I mean the Burton's little Cameo & Everly! :D Both look a lot like Aisling though I am happy to say Cameo is like a mini, blonde Chrissy clone with Aisling's skin tone, and Everly is like a miniature Aisling with Chrissy's skin tone. Both have Chrissy's adorable eye coloring at least! <3
Until next time... I know I don't speak too much during these things... but I thought maybe the pictures could speak for themselves. OR you can mouth whatever you'd like to go along with the story LOL! <3 Thanks for tuning in guys!

8 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww, RIP Rocco! :( The shot with Aisling and Calamity watching TV or whatever was SUPER cute. The newest twins, GAH! Adorableness! And the eldest twins, O_o Whoa. Giving Buckeye a run for his money. Great update!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIP Rocco indeed. :( I was like "wtf... did I forget to feed him or something, like where did that come from?!" and then I was looking at Neeva's life bar and I think she's an elder... I can't even remember if I could tell. >___>; She'll probably be leaving us too... bah. And there are not adoptions in town when I last had Aisling check... I forgot to mention that I lost Moon (the cat) when I put him with Betelgeuse... well Betelgeuse is moved out via SP/ghost glitch crap soooo... yah bye bye to him too. >.<!

      I MISS YOUR NESS LYNNIE POO! :E

      Yah, I am so sorry that Holly can't make it work with Buckeye, BUYWHAHAH! I will just have to make some non-Holly-related kids for her one of these days LOL! <3 Can't help the good genes from either side though T___T;;; the Wood boys are like Aisling's baby daddy crack... HAHAHA!

      *catches breath* OKAY sorry for all that random ness, just had to splurt it all out!

      Delete
  2. yay! i was super excited to see an update lol. i love the twins, and it's so sad that the doggy died ):

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so random when pets die in the sims, because I am not normally paying attention to them but he won't be forgotten! LOL <3 Thanks for reading tashie hon! Annnd all these twins turn out pretty darned adorable... I am waiting for some triplets or quadruplets would be crazy awesome! >:D

      Delete
    2. oh man, quadruplets would be crazy! i didn't even know that was possible?

      Delete
    3. It is though I think it's pretty rare? At least in my situation it is LOL since it hasn't happened!

      Delete
    4. i had never heard of it lol ( of course that doesn't mean it isn't possible, i'm not in the know about a lot of things ). i'm always getting surprise triplets in my game :/ pees me off cause i don't normally buy the fertility treatment, so how in the world does it happen? lol.

      Delete
  3. Not Taking any risks here with my Wordpress. This is JagPacker.

    What a wonderful update. the New Twins are cuties, and LOL at another woman being a er.....Daddy, to more EL Babies. XD

    Oh, and sorry about Rocco, he will be missed. :(

    ReplyDelete